Meditation is not difficult, and is very enjoyable!
Meditation is an invaluable aid for coping with the demands of hectic lifestyles. Maintaining a calm, balanced approach to life's challenges also helps us to enjoy them!
Meditation promotes a calm, tolerant disposition
with a greater understanding and appreciation of oneself and others.
Meditation has many clinically proven benefits including The Relaxation Response which:
- lowers heart rate
- lowers respiration
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers metabolic rate
- and prompts beneficial changes in brain chemistry
Meditation can also, for example:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase concentration
- Aid pain management
- Aid emotional control including anger management
- Assist emotional clearing and healing
- Aid will-power and life-changing decisions
- Help to solve or resolve problems
- Support healing of any problem
- Support personal and spiritual growth
Relaxation and Meditation for Mums-to-Be
can also help with:
- Relaxation (with all the clinically proven benefits) during pregnancy, for mum and baby
- Relaxation and pain management during labour and birth
- Coping with your new baby, and all the demands on you as a mum
- Enjoying all aspects of life with your baby!
- IT ALSO HELPS DADS-to-Be, to relax, help their partner through pregnancy, labour/birth and to enjoy family life afterwards.